The Coach House
This enchanting retreat once stored a horse drawn cart and provided quarters for a farm servant above. We have converted it to provide cosy accommodation for two and the photographs will show you what to expect.
The downstairs comprises an open plan sitting room, dining area and fitted kitchen. There is a “Clearview” wood burning stove and the floor is Welsh Slate. The house faces East and the floor to ceiling windows allow the rising sun to stream in making for a fantastic Breakfast scene.
Open stairs lead you to the Double bedroom; double doors lead back to the yard using the original stone steps; they face West, take your aperitif and enjoy the setting sun.
The Bathroom is fitted with toilet, wash hand basin and electric shower.
Clothes washing and tumble drying happens in the original dairy, this outbuilding is only a short walk away.
Outside you will find a barbeque, parasol, table, chairs and sun-loungers all within easy walking distance of the kitchen. The spacious grounds surrounding the Coach House extend over 2 acres and offer a recreational additional space.
So, to sum up, here’s what you can expect to make your stay as comfortable as “home from home”…
- “Clearview” wood burning stove.
- Freeview TV, Video /DVD, CD Player & DAB Radio.
- FREE fibre WiFi.
- Gas Cooker, Grill & Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge (separate freezer situated in Laundry Room).
- Bathroom; fitted with a traditional white suite, electric shower, and heated towel rail.
- Laundry room with washing machine and a separate tumble dryer.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Welcome tray, fresh flowers, wine and chocolates. (Welcome tray only for short breaks)
- No Smoking in the houses or outbuildings.
- Gas, Electricity, Bed Linen and towels are provided, free of charge.
- Complimentary basket of logs.
- Short stays available (out of season only).
- No pets allowed.
|Dates||Min Stay||Weekday Night||Weekend Night||Weekly|
|Jun 22 - Jun 28, 2019||1 week||£550|
|Jun 29 - Jul 5, 2019||1 week||£550|
|Jul 6 - Jul 12, 2019||1 week||£585|
|Jul 13 - Jul 19, 2019||1 week||£585|
|Jul 20 - Jul 26, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Jul 27 - Aug 2, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Aug 3 - Aug 9, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Aug 10 - Aug 16, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Aug 17 - Aug 23, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Aug 24 - Aug 30, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Aug 31 - Sep 6, 2019||1 week||£630|
|Sep 7 - Sep 13, 2019||1 week||£585|
|Sep 14 - Sep 20, 2019||1 week||£585|
|Sep 21 - Sep 27, 2019||1 week||£585|
|Sep 28 - Oct 4, 2019||3 nights||£90||£100||£550|
|Oct 5 - Oct 11, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Oct 12 - Oct 18, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Oct 19 - Oct 25, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Oct 26 - Nov 1, 2019||2 nights||£90||£100||£550|
|Nov 2 - Nov 8, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Nov 9 - Nov 15, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Nov 16 - Nov 22, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Nov 23 - Nov 29, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Nov 30 - Dec 6, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Dec 7 - Dec 13, 2019||2 nights||£80||£90||£500|
|Dec 14 - Dec 20, 2019||2 nights||£90||£100||£550|
|Dec 21 - Dec 27, 2019||3 nights||£110||£120||£630|
|Dec 28, 2019 - Jan 31, 2020||3 nights||£110||£120||£630|