The Coach House
This enchanting retreat once stored a horse drawn cart and provided quarters for a farm servant above. We have converted it to provide cosy accommodation for two and the photographs will show you what to expect.
The downstairs comprises an open plan sitting room, dining area and fitted kitchen. There is a “Clearview” wood burning stove and the floor is Welsh Slate. The house faces East and the floor to ceiling windows allow the rising sun to stream in making for a fantastic Breakfast scene.
Open stairs lead you to the Double bedroom; double doors lead back to the yard using the original stone steps; they face West, take your aperitif and enjoy the setting sun.
The Bathroom is fitted with toilet, wash hand basin and electric shower.
Clothes washing and tumble drying happens in the original dairy, this outbuilding is only a short walk away.
Outside you will find a barbeque, parasol, table, chairs and sun-loungers all within easy walking distance of the kitchen. The spacious grounds surrounding the Coach House extend over 2 acres and offer a recreational additional space.
So, to sum up, here’s what you can expect to make your stay as comfortable as “home from home”…
- “Clearview” wood burning stove
- Freeview TV, Video /DVD, CD Player & DAB Radio. FREE Wi-Fi.
- Gas Cooker, Grill & Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge (separate freezer situated in Laundry Room).
- Bathroom; fitted with a traditional white suite, electric shower, and heated towel rail.
- Laundry room with washing machine and a separate tumble dryer.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Welcome tray, fresh flowers, wine and chocolates. (Welcome tray only for short breaks)
- No Smoking in the houses or outbuildings.
- Gas, Electricity, Bed Linen and towels are provided, free of charge.
- Complimentary basket of logs.
- Short stays available (out of season only).
- No pets allowed.
|Dates||Min Stay||Weekday Night||Weekend Night||Weekly|
|Jan 6 - Feb 16, 2018||2 nights||£80||£95||£450|
|Feb 17 - Feb 23, 2018||3 nights||£85||£100||£485|
|Feb 24 - Mar 23, 2018||2 nights||£80||£95||£450|
|Mar 24 - Apr 13, 2018||3 nights||£90||£110||£500|
|Apr 14 - May 4, 2018||3 nights||£85||£100||£485|
|May 5 - Jun 1, 2018||3 nights||£85||£100||£485|
|Jun 2 - Jun 29, 2018||1 week||-||-||£470|
|Jun 30 - Jul 20, 2018||1 week||-||-||£450|
|Jul 21 - Aug 31, 2018||1 week||-||-||£470|
|Sep 1 - Sep 7, 2018||1 week||-||-||£470|
|Sep 8 - Sep 21, 2018||1 week||-||-||£550|
|Sep 22 - Sep 28, 2018||3 nights||£85||£100||£485|
|Sep 29 - Oct 19, 2018||2 nights||£85||£100||£485|
|Oct 20 - Nov 2, 2018||2 nights||£95||£110||£500|
|Nov 3 - Nov 30, 2018||2 nights||£85||£95||£450|
|Dec 1 - Dec 21, 2018||2 nights||£85||£95||£450|
|Dec 22 - Dec 28, 2018||3 nights||£100||£125||£550|
|Dec 29, 2018 - Jan 4, 2019||3 nights||£100||£125||£550|