To check for availability, please use the following links to view our Holiday Lettings (TripAdvisor Rentals) calendars:
Alternatively, please telephone or email us directly.
- Firstly, check the availability of the Farm Cottage or the Coach House. Please ensure that you read the Terms & Conditions shown below.
- Then make a provisional booking by telephone on 01766 819 166 or via email email@example.com
- Once a provisional booking has been made please print and complete the following booking form:
Please send the booking form with the signed declaration and your deposit cheque made payable to Mrs Maureen Silverwood-Thompson to the following address:
Once your cheque has been cleared, you will be notified in writing that you have a firm booking.
Terms & Conditions
- The properties are hired strictly for holiday use only. Hirers have no rights to remain in the property nor has any other person allowed in by the hirer. The hirer will be liable for costs incurred due to any delayed departures.
- The maximum number which may occupy the Farm Cottage is five people (5), and the Coach House two people (2).
- No contract shall exist until a signed booking form together with a 30% deposit has been received and monies cleared.
- The full balance for the accommodation is payable no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- All payments in sterling – in cash or by cheque payable to: Maureen Silverwood-Thompson.
- Lettings, unless otherwise agreed are on a weekly basis and commence from 3.30pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. If departure is delayed the owner reserves the right to re-enter the property.
- The hirer is expected to leave the accommodation as found upon arrival, to replace with equal value, or pay for, losses or breakages that may occur. The hirer is also liable for the cost of any damage done to the property.
- The hirer must advise of any cancellation immediately. We will do our best to re-let the property and return monies less administration costs. Hirers are advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- No refunds will be made where the period of occupation of the property has been cut short. There will be no exceptions made for any circumstances or in any case.
- The property descriptions are believed to be correct at the time of this printing, the owners will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- We will only accept the number of persons that appear upon the original booking form. No extra persons will be accommodated for overnight or part stays.